As we head into warmer months and the world opens up a little more, the Library is here to foster reading, listening, and streaming for pleasure. McGill students, faculty, and staff members have access to a wealth of resources. Some great starting points include McGill’s online video and film libguide, online audio & discographies libguide, Redpath Books Displays, and a Films 101 blog post. Wonder what kind of content folks are interested in? Check out some top titles below. Looking for something we don’t have? Suggest a purchase. Special thanks to Joseph Hafner, Associate Dean of Collection Services for compiling the listing.
10 most borrowed titles on McGill OverDrive (e-books & audiobooks)
- A Promised Land (audiobook) by Barack Obama and A Promised Land (e-book)
- The Body Keeps the Score : Brain, mind, and body in the healing of trauma (audiobook) by Bessel A Van der Kolk
- How to Be an Antiracist (audiobook) by Ibram X Kendi
- The Vanishing Half (e-book) by Brit Bennett
- The Art of Taking It Easy: How to Cope with Bears, Traffic, and the Rest of Life’s Stressors by Brian King
- 21 Things You May Not Know About the Indian Act Helping Canadians Make Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples a Reality (e-book) by Robert P C Joseph
- The Guest List: A Novel (e-book) by Lucy Foley
- Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World, and Become a Good Ancestor (e-book) by Layla F Saad, Robin J DiAngelo
- The Intelligence Trap: Why Smart People Make Dumb Mistakes (audiobook) by David Robson
- Get a life, Chloe Brown (e-book) by Talia Hibbert
8 most borrowed films on McGill Criterion on Demand (streaming video)
10 most borrowed films on McGill Kanopy (streaming video)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.